Sunday, May 27, 2007

Garden's Journal



After a long day watching my son's 3 basketball games today, at Western Washington University ( Bellingham WA), here I am writing my garden's journal. It becomes a habit of mine to record the progress of my garden, no matter how tired and tight the schedule we have. Not only I would write what's blooming in the garden, I would also take photos of them. It's just easier to remember where they were located and what came back and not. This way I can plan what to plant for next season.

Do you also record your seedlings growth or flowers you added in the garden?


Well, as much as I like to post a lot of stories of each of my flowers, I can't do it tonight... I'm too tired and there's more work to do in the house... so let's make this one short for now.

Here's the Garden Journal photos taken May 27 at 7:45PM. Click the image to take you to my journal and open the album "Garden View 2007".









Well Folks I only have a short time to post, so see you next time.