Friday, June 15, 2007

Rain Drops keeps Falling




It's not fun for the gardeners here... couldn't play in the garden, it mostly rain this week. 'But thanks to my indoor plants that cheered up my gloomy days.

Some areas in BC are having floods I feel sorry for those home owners that their houses has been damage. If it's too warm, we also worry that the snow will melt fast enough and turn into flood problems too.



For your generosity, Fe I want to show you my Orchid SHOW. And thanks for the fertilizer parcel for my orchids. They are getting spoiled plants.



create your own slideshow


My indoor Geraniums that stayed all year in this spot, looking very happy. My friend said, when she brought hers in they didn't do well, so she thought no point of bringing it inside during winter but when she saw this... she's thinking of trying and doing the same thing. But mine are growing big for their pots and spot. I might give them a chance to explore outside this summer and move to bigger pots.



create your own slideshow



Sunday Delight.

It was a good weekend for us , a lot of things had been done. The new flowerbed is done. The swimming pool is set up and hubby managed to install his aircon in our bedroom which get very hot in the summer. Then I got to transplant my seedlings in their beds. Harvest the compost and turned the other compost bin. We got our first harvest of our strawberries and my daughter turned them into a strawberry tart.

I got this buckets from Goodwill store in states last summer and they look so perfect for my violets. They are easy indoor plants. Just take a cutting of the leaf and insert it to the dirt. And flowers last for a long time. My neighbor got me started this, when she gave me her white one because her cat keeps knocking over all her indoor plants. Then I learned how to take care of it and then added a few more.



create your own slideshow



Finally the Project New Flowerbed is DONE!



create your own slideshow


A few more indoor plants that are flowering right now.

Pink Cyclamen


Peace Lily

I like it's shiny leaves and the unique shape of its flowers.


The Update of the Garden View can be seen in this album. Click Garden View_ JUNE at this link
http://community.webshots.com/user/pumpkinpicking

Well.. the weather cleared up this afternoon and I had the chance to play with my camera. My daughter even took some shots too. Im glad she is taking some interest in my hobby. The other day she bought herself a couple of Gerberas cutting from the flourish shop and placed it at her bedroom.


Nice seeing you here and thanks for visiting.




Have a good weekend! and Happy Father's Day!